Endodontist vs. Dentist Fullerton, CA

A general dentist is much like a primary care doctor for your teeth, while an endodontist specializes in treating the insides of teeth. Endodontists and dentists are both dental professionals who help with various issues, but who does one go to for a particular dental issue? Knowing the difference between the two can help you decide who to turn to for which dental needs.

While it may be helpful to get a referral from a general dentist, you can also make an appointment with an endodontist. Endodontic services are available at Saman Malkami DMD in Fullerton and the surrounding area. Call us at (714) 459-8002 to learn more or to schedule an appointment.

Request An Appointment